ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slippery little Cup!

260% JCW
3889717740_cf558d3e9f.jpg

troll-face-part.jpg

Swap them over, plenty of life left.

Clio 172, BMW Mini
If you want a tyre that gives at least 95% of the performance ( dry and wet ) of the very best tyres, try a set of Kuhmo Ecsta KH31s, I run them on my road rally car, and they are terrific for the money ( about 50 quid a corner ), for the money their isn't anything better, and having tried T1Rs and nankangs ( very briefly ) the Kuhmos are much much better, sure their are marginally better tyres out there, but tend to be twice the price

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Yep, really got to watch yourself in the wet in a cup. Mine will easily break traction in 3rd gear in the rain. Toyo T1R as well with 7000 miles on them. Just had the MOT and they weren't flagged but probably need doing in the next 2000.

I like Toyo T1Rs and would get them again had I not just got Kumho KH31s on the back. (Awaits Kumho bashing. I wanted Falkens, called ahead to check they had them, car was already up on jacks and they ran out so I went with them, £130 for both fitted.)

Edit: Just seen the Kumho getting praise above, result.

Last edited: