ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SMT6/STAND ALONE ECU group buy

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

you have another couple of days to tag onto the buy as I am behind a little with placing the order...

2live, i know you fancied one???

Andy

GDI

williams and trophy

yes mate i do fancy one.......but cant afford the deposit for another month....so will have to pass im afraid

unless u can wait........btw is the standalone in with the deal?? as u know about the plans for bodies....eventually

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

yes, thats fine... stand alone is inc... discounted..

as you guys have been so supportive I will keep this as a extended cliosport buy for the near future

Andy

GDI

Quote: Originally posted by Andy GDI on 27 May 2004

as you guys have been so supportive I will keep this as a extended cliosport buy for the near future
w00p - result for everyone who cant quite afford it yet!!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Looks like there is going to be a whole fleet of SMTd up Williams/valvers on the forum!:cool:

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by Andy GDI on 27 May 2004

Andy

GDI
what a top bloke!

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

its a real little monster on the road... inspired me to get moving on my own demo car.... my little 5 gtt...

clean16v, is it the 1.8 you have or a 2.0?

Andy, where abouts is GDI based? i might be very interested for my williams

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

Cambridge, well near it... just off the M11

its a great product, hense why I am using it...

it can control all sorts of things inc NOS

Andy

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

I look forward to meeting you mate... give me a call when you wanna pop in as we are busy so its by appointment only..

thanks

Andy

GDI

Unfortunately might have to forfeit my place in this, my 16v is costing too much money to just keep roadworthy let alone tuning it.

Check the For Sale forum please!

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

riplash

clear your message box out mate

can we help with the problems, might be a good solution for you.

Andy

Cleared PMs Andy.

Basically got 2 wheel bearings for the front, have no money to fit them.

I believe it needs rears though, as the bearing noise lessens under braking/when taking weight off the rear.

I have a Williams throttle potentiometer that needs to be fitted, again I cant afford it.

I also owe Paul M a considerable amount of money from my last work (gearbox, steering rack, clutch, etc).

If you see the For Sale forum, the top 7/8 posts are all my items for sale!! I do contracted work and in the last month it has dried up big time - leaving me high and dry.

dannyt nah, not selling it now.

In the week following my posting it for sale, it cost me £1200 in a brand new gearbox, steering rack, clutch etc.. then other stuff needed looking at (bearings, brakes, shocks)...... the last thing I can afford to do now is sell it, so instead Im going to butcher it for my own purposes!!

Thanks in part to a very kind offer from Andy, Im still also in on this group buy!

I believe 2 or 3 people have been for fitting now, I think Martin(S) picks his up early next week fully SMT6d up?

E91 M Sport

I know Im an outsider with my FRP, but Im up for joining this group buy to push the price down - surely must have enough people now?