ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SMT6/STAND ALONE ECU group buy

Andy said this has already happened, but if I want I can pay 150 deposit which is non refundable and then pay the other 350 off whenver and get it done, as money is tight at the mo!

So I think he is just keeping this option open at 500!

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

correct danny...

seems lots of people want the smt so i am happy to offer it at the lower price as there has been such great support of GDI here...

Andy

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Been thinking about this upgrade, may have to join in.

Bondy give us a bell need to speak to you, cheers

i know its a bit late but is this offer still on and if so who do i pm about this thanks but i expect im to late its worth a try only bin a memer for two months and this is the first time i have seen this post today

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

yes, SMT6 offer still open.

for info, with the SMT6 on saturday we mapped a 172 with

headwork

cams

182 manifold

exhaust (not sure whos)

ITG

Chip!

the car was infact pinking at its highest load point on the map it cam in with and produced 155 atw....

after we mapped the fueling it went away with 160atw and an average of 7bhp gains across the range, with larger gains in the mid range torque at 5500 rpm...

the car then was much smoother and the traction was better due to the smoother power delivery.

p.s. we did not do the engine work on this one... just the mapping

Andy

GDI

Lionel Richie
Re: SMT6/STAND ALONE ECU group buy

do'h, sorry thats me just getting use to the new forum!!! only read upto page 3!!! LOL

is this still on? ill defo av an smt6 for 500notes! that includes, rr, mappin, fittin and VAT right? can you increase rev limiter wi smt6?

ill have one! can i order one and have it fitted at a later date? just that im on about having some of bens cams. it will give a good improvemnt on a valver/willy hybrid with cams, panel filter and exhaust wont it?
Will i need to remap if i put a supersprint on or a viper air filter?

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

Hi mate

best give me a call to talk though the options and make sure I am clear what you need

Andy
GDI

01954 719 007