ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Sunflower + Forged Engine + Brembos + Recaros + 16" F1s

I think I've said it before in this thread but just WOW! I love this car.

Thank you very much Adam :)

Yeah I had a massive problem with mine because of it. Was out in the open outside the unit and used to get left some weekends outside. Come back and find a bird had shat on it. As it was so soft it just eats through it so just be sure to put some protection on it at least! Same thing happened again with the Golf. Fresh bonnet + bird s**t. If you've got a garage use it lol. The Mrs used to wonder why I was so f**ked off when it happened.

Let me get a bowl of acid and throw it over your bonnet and see how you fcking like it lol.

Hahaha

i hate it when bird s**t gets on it normally so i can imagine what you were like after it had just been painted did you gwt it off in time or did it mark the paint? Think ill clean the garage out early & get it in straight away lol.

I had a few bits that ate through most of the clear coat but managed to get them out!

Its defo going straight in the garage then lol

Yeah i no where that is, its very close to teesside park which isnt far from me once i get on the A19. Are you there next tuesday?

Its getting there... No editing will be needed on these pictures to make the finish look better than what it is lol.

DE932EDD-72CF-448D-9D00-6BB4594FE44C-373-00000012437CB132_zpsbfb26f6d.jpg

BDE3430C-8D7E-4EF4-AD27-51BF3BC284ED-373-000000124EA54DAE_zps3054f42b.jpg

Last edited:
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
Absolutely brilliant mate :)

​Cheers dude[/FONT]

Oooo looking good!

Where are you getting this done?

Thanks Daz, it's being done at my dads works which is Renault.

Ive been up to see the car straight from work tonight & all I can is WOW I'm blown away by the job Paul has done. Pauls spent today wet sanding the car down & polishing it back up, everything is going back together so should be finished tomorrow.

Ive took plenty of pictures & made two little videos but no dout once I upload them the quality won't be as good :(

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
this is beautiful makes me think twice about what colour to spray my ph2 in between cabrurys matt purple or sunflower yellow

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
That guy is amazing. . Hats off mate. . If I had something worth spending money on I'd definitely consider driving all the way to him. Once he gets started I'm thinking he's gonna be a busy chap. :)

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Wow wow wow. I can only dream of mine looking as eric as yours.

Il be happyish just getting the mis match 1/4 done.

So envious and that bar you set as best Clio just got alot higher.

Ultimate Clio? I reckon so mate.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
that is amazing work, looks superb. what a car you have!

Jeeebus dude, it looks mint. I still maintain that you're mental, but it looks proper.

Haha cheers Rob

Gorgeous car, bay looks extremely tidy!

Thanks mate

wow looking good craig, you bringing it to the meet on the 11th? if so ill look forward to seeing it

Cheers Mark, hopefully ill be at the meet in it if not ill give the 197 a good clean & go in that.

this is beautiful makes me think twice about what colour to spray my ph2 in between cabrurys matt purple or sunflower yellow

Sunflower yellow gets my vote lol

Oh my that looks absolutely fecking amazing!!!

Thanks mate :)

That guy is amazing. . Hats off mate. . If I had something worth spending money on I'd definitely consider driving all the way to him. Once he gets started I'm thinking he's gonna be a busy chap.

Hos work really is top notch dude, ive made a walk around video of the car but soon as ive put it on youtube the quality has gone s**t :( he's already got alot of people waiting to get jobs done, i think his first customer is getting his new merc amg fully reaprayed.

Wow wow wow. I can only dream of mine looking as eric as yours.

Il be happyish just getting the mis match 1/4 done.

So envious and that bar you set as best Clio just got alot higher.

Ultimate Clio? I reckon so mate.

Thanks very much for your kind words Paul :) still dont think its the ultimate clio there is alot of very tastey cars on this forum.

I don't often get jealous.....

Haha :eek:

that is amazing work, looks superb. what a car you have!

Cheers mate :)

Last edited:
  KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
looks awesome mate, you won't want to drive it now. Will be good to see some pics once you have the clear film fitted.

Thanks for the kind comments lads :)

looks awesome mate, you won't want to drive it now. Will be good to see some pics once you have the clear film fitted.

Thanks Dom, lol soon as i seen it last night i said to myself i cant drive it now, but once the clear film is on it should be fine.

looks stunning mate needing to do a tour of the country so we can all see it lol

Cheers mate :) im abit gutted there isnt any more shows this year, none that i no of anyway, is trax was another week away i would have went to that.

I see you havent responded to my challenge

Haha

Off the top of my head, theres loads more just cant think need to looks through the projects.

Ali's V6
The yellow Ph1 V6
Dom's S/C 182
BigAsh's Track 182
Barron brothers RB Ph1 track car
Steve's mental Trophy Turbo
Mike's S/C R27
& theres quite a few more hardcore track cars out there that are in the running & even road cars.

Paul was going to spray my alloys silver for me before his last day this friday but i dont think there will be enough time & its already had over 200 man hours on it now lol, so i will either get them powder coated silver if i can find somewhere to match the oem silver or just wait till Paul opens his unit & he paints them still.

Just have them powder coated high power silver mate, they'll look spanking.

Paul is going to paint them for me in about 2 weeks so they will be done before the Malton meet in a nice oem silver :D

Can anybody point me in the right direction for some top quality detailing products for it? Some polishes & wax etc