ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New Phone Thread

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
£497 for 1tb s24u, free watch 6, case, screen protector & strap if i trade in my s23u

It's crazy deals isn't it!
I can't do it for my s23u as I've still got another 12 months left to pay on that.
It makes sense for the wife's s22u though.

997.1, Caddy, e208
s24.jpeg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Galaxy Ai

Gamechanger

*before Gally appears
One minute too late shagger. Small iteration but I'm going to buy a older fold to try out. I don't like the idea of owning a new one just yet.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Samsung emailed to offer it to everyone on the 6th, if you mean the £50.
I'll have to take a look at that.
Then still go through employee discount portal?

I think 1tb is over kill to be honest. 512gb will serve the wife perfectly fine

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
S24gw
Is the code for that

It's a double memory upgrade again, through epp.
Ye the double memory deal is same for the 512 too, I'll weigh it up tomorrow

Hopefully servers not crashed still by then.
She wants the blue one too I think.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
What am I doing wrong lol. Transferred all my stuff from the iPhone to the pixel, easy, insert my sim and it's saying emergency calls only and the mobile data isn't working

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ordered 1tb Titanium grey, my first non black phone in 10+ years. Free watch and band. Traded in my trusty note10+, will miss that thing, need a smaller phone for running with anyway. 10% discount code. Bargain!

I have a 512gb s22 ultra and I store a lot of work related 4k video and images, also backed up but I like them on device. Plan is to keep the phone long term like the note10+, with the chip and screen, 1tb etc I think that will be the right idea. I will buy a cheapo fold 3 or something to ease my fomo of a fold!.

Happy days!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
How much was that then @Gally ? 15% tcb too.

If my tcb pays out, I'll have paid £280
I had to miss the TCB thing, I was f**king about and needed to finish it all off so just accepted the rest and hit pay. Came to just over £800 all in, sell the watch or whatever, my missus has a watch 5 and I was never bothered with the samsung one but might have a shot of it for my running/steps.

997.1, Caddy, e208
No, I didn't even know a new one was coming out, had a feeling there was one due but thats it.
How serious are you about ordering one? I can get a code, and get it through epp, but I don't fancy a lot of f**king about and ummming and aaahing

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
The offer for S24 ultra is way better than the one for S23 when it came out. I imagine trade s23 ultra,sell the watch for £200, and you get a bargain

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I think I'm going to get the 512 Ultra. With student discount it works out at £1061 with the watch (which I'll sell) and £30 Samsung store credit.

I've had my S10 for 4.5 years now so this should be a nice upgrade though it's never let me down tbh:).

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I think I'm going to get the 512 Ultra. With student discount it works out at £1061 with the watch (which I'll sell) and £30 Samsung store credit.

I've had my S10 for 4.5 years now so this should be a nice upgrade though it's never let me down tbh:).

Won't they give anything for the S10?.

I ordered the wife's yesterday.
S24Ultra 512gb
1061 with the discounts, then 370 for her phone (s22 ultra) came to 691 in total.

Sell the watch as well, she's chuffed with the deal to be honest.

997.1, Caddy, e208
Won't they give anything for the S10?.

I ordered the wife's yesterday.
S24Ultra 512gb
1061 with the discounts, then 370 for her phone (s22 ultra) came to 691 in total.

Sell the watch as well, she's chuffed with the deal to be honest.
images.jpeg

😂

It shouldn't pay out because epp isn't on tcb and I've used discount codes, but hoping it slips through

Screenshot_20240118_070836_Chrome.jpg

997.1, Caddy, e208
Last year quidco done £100 bonus at Samsung, so I was nervous it might reappear and would've been much cheaper.

Thankfully. It's only £50 +3.3% (£61) of purchase price, so I'm only marginally worse off through tcb at £10.50 more expensive overall.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I recall when I got my S23u last year
I didn't go through employee portal as it worked out cheaper direct on Samsung.
As the trade in prices were adjusted on employee portal versus the discount.

Whereas this time round they've kept the trade in price the same on both direct and via portal so its loads cheaper through portal.

The wife said last night that I could have the s24u and she would have my s23u but I declined
I'll wait for s25u next year

997.1, Caddy, e208
I got lucky that my voucher was for epp and that it was reactivated, as they emailed me to say they wouldn't reinstate it, but seems they did?!