ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very cheap, very good Wheel cleaner!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Because she knows its your mum. Its the same principle.

if you were buying these to sell on at full price in your own shop your taking money from Tesco. Ok she shouldn't have raised the price (not as if she could unless she was a manager anyway) but you will get nowhere complaining trust me I went through hell with a Pakistani family buying 6 boxes of Maryland cookies and 6 tubs of fat when I worked at Tesco your fighting a loosing battle.

​take it on the chin, go back another day and get the rest

Because she knows its your mum. Its the same principle.

if you were buying these to sell on at full price in your own shop your taking money from Tesco. Ok she shouldn't have raised the price (not as if she could unless she was a manager anyway) but you will get nowhere complaining trust me I went through hell with a Pakistani family buying 6 boxes of Maryland cookies and 6 tubs of fat when I worked at Tesco your fighting a loosing battle.

​take it on the chin, go back another day and get the rest

Haha cookies and fat haha! Wonder if they were going to your local corner shop haha! And that's what I'm going to do, no point complaining to tesco, just going to try again tomorrow

iceberg phase 2 172
apparantly the offer is only in tseco petrol stations not the actual stores .. and when i got mine the other day they were marked up for a fiver then until she scanned them

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Had this stuff for ages upstairs anyway. Still got half a bottle left so its not like I'm desperate

This stuff is brilliant! Should of taken a before photo but trust me it was covered in brake dust and oil:s

equ9y4y6.jpg

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Been looking for this for a while, my local tescos don't sell it otherwise is of cleared the shelf

People on DW have found it good for paintwork too, but I'd wait for more info on that before trying it as a iron fallout remover

Been looking for this for a while, my local tescos don't sell it otherwise is of cleared the shelf

People on DW have found it good for paintwork too, but I'd wait for more info on that before trying it as a iron fallout remover

You checking in the actual petrol stations mate, that's where I got this from

It doesn't last very long does it.

Sadly not, but trials on DW have shown 1:1 with water still works pretty well. Spray and aggitate/move around the wheel with a brush is the best bet to get good coverage.

+1 on that bilberry is fantastic stuff and lasts ages and is non acid

But it doesn't have contaminant removing properties, so is just a cleaner ergo it is not a fair comparison...

SQ5
Our tesco has got rid of it all now, I did pick up 6 MF's for £4 though which wasn't bad!

Went to halfords bought a couple of bits I needed and got the wheel stuff free in the 3 for 2 ;)

Sport 172 flame Red
HUNTINGDON TESCOS PETROL STATION STOCK THESE £1.73 a bottle just bought myself 3 cheeky bottles.

The bloke at the counter was a little confused as to why I hadn't bought any petrol! Lol