ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warrington Mini Meet - Saturday 19th Jan

How does he mean dug up?

Ah, just seen where he said it.
I think we will be OK. People just need to be sensible, I've not seen the road and its probably going to be icy/snowy as well so you will all just have to use some common sense.

If its really that bad, we can go to either Tesco, or B&Q. Neither are good photo locations, but there is food at both and we can go in and keep warm if needs be.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Yup I mean if we end up at b and q (better option in case of failure of the first plan) then there's BK or ill grab something on the way back home.

Yeah ok going to eat before, depends if we don't go screwfix during and maybe after haha

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry guys but I've bin stuck out in this s**t weather the last few days and I am f**king freezing now all I want to do is be warm by a fire. Sorry;( but the pub isn't far from Oulton park if anyone wants to meet up after just drop me a text! I'll defo come next time!!

Sorry guys but I've bin stuck out in this s**t weather the last few days and I am f**king freezing now all I want to do is be warm by a fire. Sorry;( but the pub isn't far from Oulton park if anyone wants to meet up after just drop me a text! I'll defo come next time!!

Coat, gloves, heater in car. Ill let you sit I'm my car with the heater on if you desire ;).

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
We were stood having a crack on and turned to see a corsa under steer (handbrake assisted) into a curb. He did a few more handbrake turns followers by a civic, and when they left he pulled his handbrake and went fully sideways into a curb, almost rolling it in the process.

was brilliant to watch

He came to tesco afterwards Scott to get petrol apparently Jon was in the petrol station checking his wheel from hitting the kerb as he was leaving I think lol. He had negative camber on both rear wheels I'm surprised it could still drive.