ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids CSS attendance and convoy thread - Sat 22nd June

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I hear ya. and thats fair enough. I was just looking at the route and wondered if you would be joining our convoy as it seemed to pass our final stop.

Excuse me Sir....you mean YOU lot joining OUR convoy!!! Pmsl

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Don where's the last meeting place?

Corley mate. What is proposed is that people have their individual meeting points in their locality and then all meet at Corley for the main convoy down. I tried one with several stops a fair few years ago and it was a bit of a disaster to say the least. It just makes things easier and tidier.

I might see if theres a 265 going spare.
if not on the drive we have 59 clio3 05 clio 182 11 laguna gt line 59 megane world series 5 dr or the lovely new clio 900cc turbo 3 pot???oooooo the choices are endless!!!!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I've had this conversation with Raz, he's got to pick up a few lads before he sets off,
​so i'm just meeting everyone there at 8:45 mate.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
It's so humid in the Midlands at the moment that all bets are off, the weather's got a mind off it's own,
Cambridge is only just under the West Midlands so we could have anything.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Ad's how much are engine relays?

​My car's being a prick again.

Also anyone know which one of these would stop it from turning over?

04012008027.jpg

Last edited: