ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
Removed broken xenon and replaced with cup/base lights for time being. Fitted them with led sides,night breaker plus dipped and main bulbs and silvervision indicators. Also fitted clear side repeaters, silvervisions in the rear and new number plate light holder with a led.

LY FF182
Removed broken xenon and replaced with cup/base lights for time being. Fitted them with led sides,night breaker plus dipped and main bulbs and silvervision indicators. Also fitted clear side repeaters, silvervisions in the rear and new number plate light holder with a led.
Pictures? And what led bulb did you get? I want one haha

An ostrich sized bird decided to dump about a week's worth of s**t on the car yesterday, so I've had to give it a quick jet wash and SnowFoam today. Haven't really got the time to do a proper wash, so it's still covered in dirt, tar spots etc, but nevertheless, still looks good. Protection seems to be holding up well too.
e4u9yqev.jpg

Renault Clio 172 cup
Fitted my home made induction kit and put on my new black polybush rear suspension bushes, and refitted rear strut brace...on my car. Also helped mate fix brake vacuum hose, relocate battery to rear wheel well, fit new ITG air filter, new black polybush rear suspension bushes and rear beam bushes, then bleed the brakes ..on his car. Both 172 cups, busy couple of days.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Looked at it sat there in the corner of the workshop and wished i could take it out for a Christmas blast (but diff broken) - so bought some AD08R's instead

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Yesterday I gave it a quick wash, put the winter tyres and F1s on, and put it on an overnight trickle charge (hasn't ran in >2 weeks).

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
An ostrich sized bird decided to dump about a week's worth of s**t on the car yesterday, so I've had to give it a quick jet wash and SnowFoam today. Haven't really got the time to do a proper wash, so it's still covered in dirt, tar spots etc, but nevertheless, still looks good. Protection seems to be holding up well too.
ca1d1a90d37653694fc19a0778a3436b_zps97b212bc.jpg

A 197 style renaultsport badge would finish that off nicely :)

but you're getting rid for a fiesta now aren't you?

Clio 172, Shogun
Drove my 172 for the 1st time today, after buying it with a snapped timing belt and then finding the bottom end was gone aswell, rebuilt the bottom end, 16 new valves in jobs a good un. Done 120 mile today not going above 3000rpm. 380 more miles to do.

Ford Focus ST 2007
I fitted an Air freshener today, Took a while but with my mechanical knowledge I got it hanging around my rear view mirror with ease.

Ford Focus ST 2007
I hung it over the end of my exhaust once but it didnt make my exhaust fumes smell like roses and pretty things! Thats a waste eh!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Swore at it whilst I drove it to work - I've got to unblock the drain tubes under the scuttle panel again. I can hear water washing about when I take a corner.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Also did my head light bulbs the other day.

One of those things that once you've done it, it's not so bad.

Bit of an arse ache though as my hands are like spades.