ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who has got their Wii then..........?

1.8 Civic EX
Its all About Killer Instinct

THATS ONE OF THE BEST BEAT EM UPS

oh yes! a 46 hit combo was my best with the Orchard bird. Would zap a whole life bar and end the fight in seconds...thinking about I can still remember exactly what buttons to press to do it!

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Its all About Killer Instinct

THATS ONE OF THE BEST BEAT EM UPS

oh yes! a 46 hit combo was my best with the Orchard bird. Would zap a whole life bar and end the fight in seconds...thinking about I can still remember exactly what buttons to press to do it!

THANK GOD..............................LOL

I thought i was the only person that knew about this game lol

lol same here..........i could never forget the controls. The brain is weird like that

1.8 Civic EX
haha she was pretty cool I only remember her and Jago (the ninja guy with the sword..

what was the name of the annoying robot thing that was dead hard?

There was a 103 hit move combo too i think :)

yeah there was it was the one I could do but could never go longer than 46 for some reason..I would always c**k it up...

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
haha she was pretty cool I only remember her and Jago (the ninja guy with the sword..

what was the name of the annoying robot thing that was dead hard?

ahhhhh i cant member

there was tj combo
jago
raptor ( i think that was its name)
lol cant member the rest

1.8 Civic EX
damn it why did I sell the Snes...more to the point...wheres my chuffing Wii??!!! damn Play.com!! I've sent me bro off on a hunt to find one this afternoon as he just text me saying he's bored haha!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
The odds of him getting knocked down by a bus looking for a wii are probably much higher than him actually finding one!

SLK 350
There will be none, I reckon most of peoples missing preorders have been cherrypicked by staff at the various stores and floged on the bay.

When i used to work for Morrisons years ago, we did the same with the original Xbox :)

1.8 Civic EX
so it is just a fancy SNES/gameboy then?

haha very sinnical

PS2 plays PS1 games aswell as it's own new games

360 plays Xbox Games aswell as it's own new games

Wii plays all the old nintendo and megadrive games aswell as it's own new games

just backwards compatible same as all the others

Intresting... i dont remember seeing any 10 page long threads about the 360 or the PS3.

Killer Instinct was amazing, i was always Cinder (the flame guy).

Also XBL, i hate kids on it. Whiny little f*****s.

SLK 350
Aye XBL I got a mic but without anything but my friends I just turned it off, pished me off talking to g33ks and trying to understand scottish people.

I (worryingly) had withdrawal syptoms from my Wii today. A whole day at work and all I wanted to do was hit some home runs and blow up some tanks etc.

Never felt like that about games before. I see quite a few articles have already cropped up about possible longevity, for single player gaming they may have a point, but I've managed 7 or 8 hours alone on Wii Sports already (pesky training mode) on top of the 3+ hours in multiplayer mode, which is more than I played a lot of my PS2 games full stop!

Oh and Monkey Ball is shite, by the way. Just incase anyone is considering it, better off with Rayman.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Opera aka internet channel is out on dec 23rd.

Weather is on dec 20th.
News jan 27th.

you can hack the wii shop to display websites but its a bit odd.
also found the email system in the messages section, proper cool!

Revels Mum & Sister

Weather is on dec 20th.
News jan 27th.

Good news Mr Gunn, was wondering myself when it would happen.

Will dig my code out later. In the address book you say!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Weather is on dec 20th.
News jan 27th.

Nice one.. was waiting for them to come online...

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Right, just spoke to argos.....(pinch of salt required).

Apparently customer services were told this morning that any customer who'd been told by phonecall that delivery would take place on wednesday will have their wii then.

There was also a memo sent later this morning stating that any customer who did not receive this phonecall that delivery will take place on thursday.

RIP Dan
Got a Wii today, £153....back of the net.

What games shall i get? whats good? Is that sword one any good?

RIP Dan
Woolworths in Jersey...no VAT here ;-) They sold out in 20 minutes.

Yours for £500 ;-)

Cant wait to play it, the clock is now ticking backwards at work.

Yaris Hybrid
My bro (who already has one) noticed that they had them on Amazon this morning at 08:30!

So he quickly ordered one for me! I should get it middle of next week! Ordered the pad from them too but had to get a Madcatz component lead from somewhere else.

Within minutes of my bro ordering they went out of stock!

RIP Dan
Jersey...no VAT here ;-)

No fcuking roads either ;)

You aint wrong.....stinking 40mph limit. Loads of coppers too, with nowt to do and a £35k+ starting salary...its not like they deal with any nasty stuff here either.

I am aching this morning from boxing and baseball......fit arn't i :(

Richy, they sold out in 20 mins, i knew someone who worked there.

Wife is fully addicted and has gone off shopping....she is choosing another game and any other bits and pieces.:approve:

Rayman is £29.99 on Play at the moment, probably testing the water out on how viable it is to sell Wii games at a lower price (only Asda are doing it for all titles, £34.97 iirc)

Also, official RGB cables in stock on Amazon if anyone needs one, another Wii item as rare as rocking horse s**t.