ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wii?

SLK 350
i'd rather play proper golf tbh

Yes, yes so we should categorically stop producing Golf games because it's better to play 'proper golf'?

Or maybe what you mean is playing Golf on the Wii looks more fun than on any other console? :)

But seriously, when has a game ever been designed to over-ride the sport it represents?

:rolleyes:

As father and son....
wii_in_tv__1.jpg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i'd rather play proper golf tbh

Yes, yes so we should categorically stop producing Golf games because it's better to play 'proper golf'?

Or maybe what you mean is playing Golf on the Wii looks more fun than on any other console? :)

But seriously, when has a game ever been designed to over-ride the sport it represents?

:rolleyes:

if you're going to have to phyically swing the "club" you might as well goto the driving range.

SLK 350
Indeed, the speaker says it all. What amount of force must it take for a blunt object to penetrate a TV surround...mongs!

@ Clart - "Ok"

To Wii or not to Wii ? This question is really stirring up some emotionally filled responses ;)

I personally dont think I am going to bother....I have my pre order with Gamestation, but thinking about cancelling it, or I may just ebay it once I have it. Since discovered there is no online gaming at present, and games such as COD3 dont even have a multiplayer option, thats before we even get to the game play being killed by having to sit as if you are armed with a rifle for the duration of the game.

Played a 360 the other night and muchio enjoyed myself!

1.8 Civic EX
^^ I wouldn't bother getting games such as COD3 on it anyway...much better on the 360 for that sort of game...

Wii is all about pic up and play...have a laugh, piss about put it down and forget it till the next time all your mates are round...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
To Wii or not to Wii ? This question is really stirring up some emotionally filled responses ;)

I personally dont think I am going to bother....I have my pre order with Gamestation, but thinking about cancelling it, or I may just ebay it once I have it. Since discovered there is no online gaming at present, and games such as COD3 dont even have a multiplayer option, thats before we even get to the game play being killed by having to sit as if you are armed with a rifle for the duration of the game.

Played a 360 the other night and muchio enjoyed myself!

i knew you'd turn!:rasp:

Why don't manufacturers just supply enough consoles?:dead:

1.8 Civic EX
well, I've come home for lunch and what do I find.........

Red Steel but no Wii !!!! checked on play.com and it still says "pre-ordered" so it's not been packaged or posted or anything! thats propper ghey!

SLK 350
Better off waiting for updated revisions anyway tbh, theres seems to be an issue with some Wii' where the drive is not detecting a disc - not sure how widespread it is though.

Looking forward to seeing Zelda :)

Revels Mum & Sister
ANY new hardware has issues

b****cks to waiting thats what a warranty is for. Nintendo are quick at replacing them as well!

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure if this has been posted, quantities the Asda 24 hour stores have. They'll be selling from midnight.

The 24hr store's will be selling them from midnight thursday

Store Name Hardware Store Name Hardware Store Name Hardware
EASTLANDS 10 MILTON OF CRAIGIE 10 WIGAN 15
BEDMINSTER 10 NEWPORT 10 MORLEY 15
BEXLEY HEATH 10 NUNEATON 10 PATCHWAY 15
BILTON-HULL 10 PENTWYN 10 SUTTON ASHFIELD 15
BLACKWOOD 10 PETERLEE 10 SWANLEY 15
CAERPHILLY 10 PUDSEY 10 TOTTON (SOUTHAMPTON) 15
EDINBURGH 10 SCUNTHORPE 10 WAKEFIELD DURKAR 15
CANNOCK 10 SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS 10 WEST BRIDGFORD 15
CANTERBURY 10 STANLEY 10 WESTBROOK 15
CARCROFT 10 EASTLEIGH 10 WOLSTANTON 15
CARLISLE 10 TORYGLEN 10 BENTON 20
CLAYTON GREEN 10 TRAFFORD PARK 10 DAGENHAM 20
COLCHESTER 10 TUNSTALL 10 DYCE 20
COLINDALE 10 WALSALL 10 GREAT BRIDGE 20
COLNE 10 WALTON 10 HUYTON 20
CORTONWOOD 10 WATFORD 10 KINGSWOOD 20
DONNINGTON WOOD 10 WINSFORD 10 LEICESTER 20
DUNSTABLE 10 WOLVERHAMPTON 10 OADBY 20
EASTGATE 10 BLACKPOOL 15 PLYMOUTH 20
FALMOUTH 10 BODMIN 15 QUESLETT 20
FARNBOROUGH 10 BOLDON 15 SWANSEA 20
FELTHAM 10 MILTON KEYNES 15 TAMWORTH 20
GRAVESEND 10 BRIGHTON 15 AINTREE 25
HARLOW 10 CARDIFF BAY 15 BRIDGE OF DEE 25
HATFIELD 10 CWMBRAN 15 CARDIFF 25
HORWICH 10 DUMBARTON 15 DERBY 25
HYDE,GB 10 DUNFERMLINE 15 FAREHAM 25
ISLE OF DOGS 10 ELGIN 15 HAVANT 25
KENDAL 10 GLOUCESTER 15 LONGWELL GREEN 25
KILLINGBECK 10 GOVAN 15 MINWORTH 25
KILMARNOCK 10 HAYDON 15 NORWICH 25
LISCARD 10 HESSLE 15 QUEENSFERRY 25
MARINA (BRIGHTON) 10 IPSWICH 15 SHEFFIELD 25
LANCASTER 15 YORK 25

1.8 Civic EX
^Cheers for that dude.

Good old S<unthorpe eh ;)

I take it, thats midnight tonight too?

I should think so...just a warning tho...the Asda near me (is 24hr) but closes the electrical bit at about 10pm so even if they do have them they may not be selling them till tomorrow morning...