ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woof Woof! He's back!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are the arrows?

Here, here, here and here.
%24_12.JPG

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sling a load of ching and you can do it.

If it is money laundering then surely there's something that @Sunglasses_Ron and his colleagues can do?
Not the easiest thing to prove, I put a bumper on ebay for a grand, give you a thousand pounds of my hard earned drug money to buy it, bingo money's clean, who's to say it wasn't a legitimate transaction?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
Bullshit. Nobody's that terminally retarded.

Imagine him selling V6 parts! 'Front bumper, clio V6. 11k, much rareness.'
Same as the last quote. There may well be some rich chap giving his butler £12k to get him a new front bumper!

Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Ive bought some Lupo gti xenons from him, pretty sure it;s not front for money launde.ring, he didn't seem smart enough for that.

Paid just over the odds for them but theyre rare and we needed them.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Transit & Death trap
I don't think it's money laundering tbh, he came and bought a 182 Trophy front end off me and was also interested in taking the shell, but didn't.
He then offered the front end to a customer of mine who bought the Trophy shell and he'd doubled the price!
He boasted how amazed they were at what people are wiling to pay for used car parts and that quite a bit goes abroad.
He said they originally ran a business buying write off's and repairing them to sell on, but when that slowed down (profit wise) they started to break stuff on the side to substitute their income.
I found him to be rude and arrogant, but wasn't too fussed as I was taking his money! Flol

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They're not even f**king recaros!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251977737786?euid=732bd1320689429c863205d209c60aa1&cp=1

Guy is a complete t**t. Sent him a message saying that they're not and I got this in return

"Hello, we sold 4 sets in last 2yrs like this, so nowt is misleading, only your little brain, if you think its misleading report to trading standards and ebay; SIMPLE

just because you cant afford them parts no need tryin to get jealous, go and get a job like everyone else and earn money to buy them parts instead of tryin to blag them

nut"