ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

zenon lights on 172

Burgandy 174 sport t

does ne one have a close up pic of one?? are they different to look at from standard ones?? the reason I ask is that someone at work said "I thought it had zenons" and when I looked closer it does seem they look exactly the same as my old car, also they do not have that blue tinge in the beam either??

p.s Am I blind??

insignia

best way to tell is there is a blue ball that lights up as well as the normal lights that give it its blue,purple colour.as i said above you will know straight away when you switch them on because they give off a real bright blue light and they look the business. One of the many things i luv bout my clio

Burgandy 174 sport t

no it deffo doesnt have them, I jus looked at the brochure and they look totally different!! my salesman has a 172 im gonna go up and see his jus now and if they aint right im gonna kick up a stink, can I do that?!

Burgandy 174 sport t

confirms it I have no zenons!! :(

Bayliss can u upload pics from your phone??

If you can I will send you one of mine!!

2012 WRX Waggon

another way to tell is that when u turn them off, the light vanishes instantly, just like a fluorecent light.

and when u first turn them on, the light colour changes in the first few seconds.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Do you have the headlamp washers on the bumper?

Makes you wonder why theyve been swapped out?

Its not been front pranged has it and they replaced the headlamps with the cheaper non-xenon lamps?

insignia

take it back and tell them your car is not to the specification you bought it under,they have got to sort that out for you under warranty.

no worries and oh by the way the really aint xenon just wondering do you have a 172 engine in there !!!!! if they dont do the lights you can imagine they can forget the engine too

2012 WRX Waggon

They are about a 900 quid optional extra are they not??

wonder if someone is trying to pull a fast one???

Burgandy 174 sport t

Im jus thinkin coz this has been a showroom car the jobbies in the back have thot haha no one will notice and I can have nice wee zenons on my authentique??? Doubt it though they guys arent like that!!