ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

zenon lights on 172

thats a f**kin joke!!!!! i wouldnt even bothered ringin all those numbers. theyve f**ked up they fix it. simple. im sooo pissed at this and it isnt even my problem. lol

did u buy it outright or is it on finance. if so id refuse to pay until theyve given you what u purchased. and u can mail the pics to me if u want. ill try and clear em up. the b4 and after pics.

mailto:dangatt@ntlworld.com">dangatt@ntlworld.com

Burgandy 174 sport t

they are on my phone thats the prob mate!! Im really impressed by the response this got btw, thanks alot people!!!!! (y)

John you got it yet?? will go sort the pms jus now!!

Dogmaul can you post the pic???

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

It the sheer cheek that they probably thought that well get away with it, no onell notice that pisses me off about it. (Sorry about the pic quality but the phone was free!)

I dunno, from that pic they could be Xenons, you can just about make out the silver part around the big bulb on the outside.

2012 WRX Waggon

Iain - speak to citizens advice, u might have grounds to reject the car.

I know u probably dont want too, but it might focus peoples minds alittle.

At the end of the day, uve been sold a SUB-STANDARD (standard having xenons) car.

Cant understand all this "get a price" crap!!!:mad: