ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£1200 Service on the way

Lionel Richie
lack of oil changes/poor quality oil, if you want it not to fail you need to be doing the oil every 6K IMO

ibiza cupra
i must have been one of the first to have the dephaser done. well worth it as it will go sooner or later so might as well do it whilst all the belts are off anyway. it is a fairly new thing though as when i had mine done, the renault bloke said that he had worked there for 15 years and had never had to change one on an rs clio. its mainly the dci megs or so he said.

White clique
Maybe I've only just noticed it, but I'm sure nobody user to mention the dephaser pully last year or ever before that.

It seems the last few months it's the latest thing that people go on about.

I reckon people just throw the term about because it makes them sound knowledgable. That, or the Clios are getting on a bit now any they are all going tits up at once (which i doubt, as this wasnt mentioned before regarding 172s etc).

Golf GTD Mk7
I would imagine eurocarparts sell it too.

What happens if the dephaser goes just out of curiosity?