ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£19k nova!! LMAO

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They reckon it cost £50k to build? Someone needs their head seeing to if they spent that on a nova

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
now i know this might sound wierd, but i like it!
i had a nova sr and it was so much fun. not much to look at and totally unreliable but so so much fun! if i had money to throw away, i'd have that! think of all the things you could probably show up!

Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
not worth the money, however it should be doing 11-12 second quarters, ive seen a few do that up at York, all C20LET novas. Smoking Skylines would be fun. Green paint is crap tho.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Hyundai i40
We are selling it on the customers behalf, we have not made the price up - it is at his request

made me laugh

nice nova tho..........but not worth that much say £5k max

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf GTI PP Mk7
19k for a nova?

id want liz hurley on the bonnet, legs akimbo thrown in with it for that kinda money.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2003 MR2 Roadster
What a bargain..I might sell my house, take a loan and then buy it.

I reckon it must have a jacuzzi in the boot, a fold up extension come conservatory hidden, a secret passageway to a hidden garden and..

..Think I'll stop there as you already have the picture..

:clown: