ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£30k chavved up v6

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I live in Corby and I have never heard of these (not to say they aren't genuine!) - looking at their list of motors, I'm surprised I haven't!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
Some of the stuff I really like but why have they done that to the exhaust ? it looks absolutely stupid. Floor mats are gash too but apart from that look spretty good.
Seats are actually really nice. What is the MoTeC box in the boot?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio with a body kit
Well known car on the v6 forum plenty of knowledge on it. A Past owner was searching for more horse power. I don't know the ins and outs as it was before I joined the club.

Not sure if be paying that for it. Hard one to price with the all the modifications.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Change the exhaust, fit a decent steering wheel and that's a nice car IMO.

Not worth £30k to me though. You can buy a hell of a lot of car for £30k!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
Change the exhaust, fit a decent steering wheel and that's a nice car IMO.

Not worth £30k to me though. You can buy a hell of a lot of car for £30k!
I was thinking same, nowt wrong with that.

V6 values are continuing to rocket though - I don't think it's worth 30k but I think it will certainly go for that money.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They are truly rocketing.

That's why I was looking at them lol.

Last year iirc one was bought for £15k, sold this year for £21k iirc and is now up for £30k!

It is a minter, but they are properly shooting up in price.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Needs putting back to standard before it's worth top money IMHO

It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it! People are now looking at preserving good standard examples as an investment. There's no reason why the values won't continue to rise to Turbo2 levels in the next 10 years.

I'm not too concerned with investment & I intend to use it properly (although mileage will be limited as it's our 3rd car)

Nice to know its depreciation free motoring though :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Depreciation free if you paid less than £20k. I don't think it's depreciation free if you pay / paid £30k.

fixedgear

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Runs on MoTeC, flicks my switch.

Was expecting silver graphics and a bolt on wing, not 'chavvy'. Chavs don't have money for Clio V6's.

Perhaps there is a performance benefit from the relocated exhausts?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are truly rocketing.

That's why I was looking at them lol.

Last year iirc one was bought for £15k, sold this year for £21k iirc and is now up for £30k!

It is a minter, but they are properly shooting up in price.
The thing is, as there's never that many out there for sale a few people started asking higher prices form them, now everyone's followed suit. An LY phase 2 sold for around £40k so that helped.
It's no bad thing though ;)