ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£32k brand new mini - now £13k 06 reg works chat

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
quite nice, looks like the one off the forum :eek:

Ashley said:
JCW CERTIFICATE-17" SPLIT RIM ALLOYS-CLIMATE-CARBON-COCKPIT CHRONO-HARMAN KARDON-PDC-XENONS-CRUISE-AUTO LIGHTS/WIPERS/MIRROR-HEATED SCREEN-MFSW-CRUISE-CHROME-FOLD MIRRORS-ARM REST-BLUE TOOTH-CHILLI. BMW John Cooper Works+All Extras Factory Fitted From New with JCW Certificate. FBMWSH. NEXT BMW SERVICE 22nd Jan 2011 is FREE - Next Paid Service Jan 2013. NEW MOT. Gunmetal Grey Metallic - Grey Roof and Black Spoiler. Full Works Body Kit. Honeycomb Works Grill. Carbon Scoop - Mirrors - Dash. Full Black / Grey Recaro Leather Dual Heated Seats. 17" Web Spoke Grey-Brushed Steel Split Rim Alloys. Red JCW Calipers. Privacy Glass. Auto Digital Climate Control/Air Con. Cockpit Chrono Pack. Rear Park Sensors. Multi Finction Steering Wheel with Cruise and Audio Remote. Harmon Kardon Audio Upgrade. Xenon Headlights. Front Fogs. Chrome Int. Arm Rest. ABS. LSD. DSCT. Int + Ext Light Packs. Anthracite Roof Lining. Front + Rear Airbags. BMW Cat 1 Remote Central Locking Alarm, Immobilser plus Spare Key. Trip Comp. White Indicators. Low Wash Ind. Issofix. Mini Mats.HPi Car Data Report. Part Exchange Welcome. FREE PLATINUM PARTS AND LABOUR WARRANTY - FULL VALET AND ENGINE CLEAN. All Major Credit and Debit Cards Accepted. OPEN 7 DAYS. JUST OF JUNCTION 4 - M20 AND ONLY 10 MINUTES FROM JUNCTION 3 - M25.www.ashleyautos.co.uk £12,995.

not sure about the chrome mesh at the rear as iv seen it go rusty on some normal coopers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rob's old one or identical!

I never understood the mesh on the rear, looked like a ned had a hand in modding it.

How's it going whiplash heid?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Turbos.
Yeah, looks identical to my old one. Location is about right too, so guess it must be it!

I liked it, but the space in them is silly. No boot or rear leg space. The guy who bought it didn't even know what car he wanted, just said he wanted something "sporty" after selling on a Mk2 Focus RS for a profit. I took him for a spin down the road and he just bought it on the spot for the asking price, without barely looking at it.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Yeah, looks identical to my old one. Location is about right too, so guess it must be it!

I liked it, but the space in them is silly. No boot or rear leg space. The guy who bought it didn't even know what car he wanted, just said he wanted something "sporty" after selling on a Mk2 Focus RS for a profit. I took him for a spin down the road and he just bought it on the spot for the asking price, without barely looking at it.

easy sale then!!!

up for a not bad price, but some spec on it. Wonder what your focus guy bought

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  VaVa
Not liking the wheels or the mesh but I think that colour suits the BINI.

As Rob pointed out, the lack of space in them is frankly shocking. The footprint of the car can't be any smaller than a Clio, yet there sems to be about half the room inside. When we go shopping we take the Clio as there's much more room lol!

Invers Tardis effect lol. Great drive, though :cool:

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
yeh i much prefer that, isnt that some cabbage to do with the sat nav? The centre binnacle looks a bit shat with the cutout for the fuel and temperature etc though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Turbos.
Yeah, that is the Chrono pack. I prefer the simple layout with main speedo. Too much going on.

Personally loved the BBS. They were incredibly expensive and i spent a lot getting them all refurbed. Full size spare too (doesn't fit in the boot LOL).

If you don't need the space, its great VFM. Had pretty much every option bar sat nav. The LSD made it a right hoot.

Just realised it must be mine as it has the alcantara wheel.