ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£950 182.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I said I wouldn't come back to a Renaultsport Clio after the amount I've had, but at this price and only 25 miles away, maybe I should consider it!!!

I think Black Gold is the only colour 182 I haven't had!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  535d / t5 caravelle
I said I wouldn't come back to a Renaultsport Clio after the amount I've had, but at this price and only 25 miles away, maybe I should consider it!!!

I think Black Gold is the only colour 182 I haven't had!

What do you have now?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Italian 3.2 V6
Silly cheap, personally I'd be suspicious if bought as a daily hack, but bargain for track toy. My titanium was just under 100K and part service history and I made money on mine, sold it for £2900! It did have a few nice mods on but still not near enough £2k worth in difference!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to raise money.

I have 3k in savings, but apparently if I touch that I'll be kicked out. Despite the fact that if I need the money I could easily sell the car and make the money back.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB182FF & Mini
"in the best colour, Black"

He's obviously not seen one in RB..!

It's only 347 miles away from me :/

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
On AT, it's the cheapest 182 by £500, and it's the cheapest BG by £1000. If it's straight, that's pretty bargainous!