ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0-130 dash

FULL FAT 182
:eek: tut tut.

I had a go of doing a 0-60 for the first time 8.3 seconds lol

i need to sort of the lift off and gear changes :eek:

Audi TT 225 Quattro
been doing some practise on my starts aswell, trying to get it to go without spinning or bogging down. need to get it sorted for pod next sunday;)

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
how did you keep camera that steady? was it a 'jam you phone in the steering wheel' job

Audi TT 225 Quattro
freebone: mods are 2.0l f7r, piper fast road cams and pulleys, supersprint manifold, mongoose system, bb-decat, itg panel filter, hillpower uprated fuel pump and hillpower stage 2 chip which is mapped to my mods and engine, valver gearbox. getting the hillpower relocated air filter next...

jonesyx: wedged my phone ( nokia n70 ) between the topdash and the plastic steeringcolumn cover, fits perfect:)

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
jay s said:
been doing some practise on my starts aswell, trying to get it to go without spinning or bogging down. need to get it sorted for pod next sunday;)
is there any event at the pod nxt sunday mate?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
jay s said:
freebone: mods are 2.0l f7r, piper fast road cams and pulleys, supersprint manifold, mongoose system, bb-decat, itg panel filter, hillpower uprated fuel pump and hillpower stage 2 chip which is mapped to my mods and engine, valver gearbox. getting the hillpower relocated air filter next...

sounds like a good spec mate

i am looking into getting a hybrid conversion on mine over the next year i hope....but before the engine goes in i am thinking it should have quite a few mods done first to make it worth it....something like yours sounds good......whats the estimated bhp mate?

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
might come, was at the pod fri sat and this morning was great!! sooo hungova though! still, didnt race, was too busy gettin pissed

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Freebone said:
sounds like a good spec mate

i am looking into getting a hybrid conversion on mine over the next year i hope....but before the engine goes in i am thinking it should have quite a few mods done first to make it worth it....something like yours sounds good......whats the estimated bhp mate?

had it last rr in june @ hillpower, made 142bhp @ the wheels, 2 plots on graph 1 is when i went in jan for the williamsclio rr day and the other is what its at now after having the manifold/fuelpump and another remap..
DSCF1524Large.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
downs523 said:
might come, was at the pod fri sat and this morning was great!! sooo hungova though! still, didnt race, was too busy gettin pissed

opps, forgot to ask how usc was:clown: , take it you had a good time, did'nt go myself this year. get any pics?

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
jay s said:
opps, forgot to ask how usc was:clown: , take it you had a good time, did'nt go myself this year. get any pics?
got loads mate ill post em up in a min lots of fit birds mate, i entered this stupid fast car competition, had us eating onion, chillies with chilli sauce, spam, 4 cans of carling, lard, i was sick 6 times on stage infront of like a 100 ppl, pics to come.....

Audi TT 225 Quattro
damn better be in the low 14's , got a 15.1 when we last went in jan but as you know conditions were sh*te and it was my first ever 1/4 mile run, had manifold and blah blah done since then to.... and your on for a run, always good to try and beat a legend;)

mk1 Hybrid - 13.7@100 mph
jay s said:

jonesyx: wedged my phone ( nokia n70 ) between the topdash and the plastic steeringcolumn cover, fits perfect:)

i would have thought it had been alot faster than what it was in the video with the mods tbh.. you have done!!!!! ......hmmmmmmmm

Audi TT 225 Quattro
yep change at around 6.6k to play it safe, not too sure where the limit is set think its around 7.2k, ive hit it a few times in 3rd and it always comes out of nowhere engine still wants to pull so i don't think its coming up.

mr adamb: um not to sure what to say about that does'nt have any problem dealing with audi tt's ( 225 ), 200sx's them type of cars

mk1 Hybrid - 13.7@100 mph
jay dont get me wrong dude, its fast!! its just not what i expected from all of them mods from other speedo videos ive seen. is it stripped at all?

and is the 142 BHP at the fly or At the wheels?

Mk1 Clio 1.8 16v
Notorious said:
Are you changing quite early Jay as yours only does 110 in 4th?

My willy Hybrid changes at 110 in 4th with the willy gearbox??

Are the ratios on the valver gearbox slightly higher??

How come you decided to keep the valver gearbox anyway jay?? Ill be seeing you at santa pod.

Mike

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
MikeyMikeWakey said:
My willy Hybrid changes at 110 in 4th with the willy gearbox??

Are the ratios on the valver gearbox slightly higher??

How come you decided to keep the valver gearbox anyway jay?? Ill be seeing you at santa pod.

Mike

Valver ratios are the same bar a shorter 5th....mine does circa 117 in 4th at 7.1k....willy box

Mk1 Clio 1.8 16v
Why would mine only do 110 then do ya think?? Its a standard engine, just been rebuilt too...Maybe still tight? Would it do 117 in 4th stndard?

Mike