ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0-60

evo VI GSR
does anybody no the 0-60 time of a standard 182 ive seen so many different times ranging from 6.3 to 7.4 jus wondered what the real time was so once ive had some work done to the car i can compare it to standard!

evo VI GSR
i cant believe its 7.1 when driving it def feels sub 7 secs and my celica toyota claimed 7.4 i did it in 6.8 ?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Using this forums standards (boster being a poor mans porsche), surely the 172cup is a poor mans 172!?!;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
  clio 182
Warm rubber warm dry road. not much fuel in the tank and no passangers.

Low 6 seconds

cold wet day with cold wet rubber. 12 seconds lol

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I heard that doing a 0-60 run on a cup was pointless because it was too hard to gauge such a small time accurately... 0-155 is a better measure IMHO.

Dan

Mk4 .:R32
some say that the cups acceleration is so severe you can't do a quarter mile drag race due to the power ripping the tyres to pieces.

It has only been achieved once with the following stats records:

0-60 1.24 secs
1/4 mile 4.35 seconds @ 163.87 mph

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
some say that the cups acceleration is so severe you can't do a quarter mile drag race due to the power ripping the tyres to pieces.

It has only been achieved once with the following stats records:

0-60 1.24 secs
1/4 mile 4.35 seconds @ 163.87 mph

LOL!!!!:lolup:

ph quick
the original ph1 172 lit from renault says 6.4 or 6.6 cant remember as its at home with my service history, its defo lower than what it says everywhere else, the price is 15995 also, also has a clio exeecutive with full leather, air con, electric sunroof and more at about 14k

172 FF
Oh dear a lot of people are confusing 0-60 with 0-62 (100km) on the renault site it's say 7.1 -62 but its 6.9 to 60

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Official Renault 0-62 figures are 7.1 for the FF and 6.9 for the Cup and Trophy, however most road tests seem to suggest both are faster than this.

does anybody no the 0-60 time of a standard 182 ive seen so many different times ranging from 6.3 to 7.4 jus wondered what the real time was so once ive had some work done to the car i can compare it to standard!

if your planning on comparing it with your own car after mods, perhaps the best idea is to strap a v-box on yours, and measure it yourself?

times seem to be varying, whether its down to engine looseness or what, who knows, but for your purposes, the most accurate test of how your mods are affectin the car wud be best to test it yourself?