ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0% on 182 - is this true

Quote: Originally posted by mitch_ on 22 February 2005

Where on earth did you pull 27% from??
max discount you can currently get on the clio 182/cup on a Friends n Family scheme...

Da

Less

my local reno (Nic Smiths, Skipton) are doing 0% finance on the 182 with a 35% deposit!

Why I was buying my 182 around april last year I had the option of 0% with a 30ish % deposit.

Dealer said that the dealership carries the cost of the 0%, typically £800 - £1000 depending on the deal. Hence if I was paying near list price I could have the 0%, if not then 0% not availiable.

I got the car with both cup packs for £12400 and got the finance @5.9% APR elsewhere.

Cup'd 182

Quote: I got the car with both cup packs for £12400 and got the finance @5.9% APR elsewhere.

Which dealer did you get the car from?

From my local dealer ... Lookers in Macclesfield, Cheshire. Salesman Mark something or other.

I took in a quote from Provecta for a UK car with cup packs and metalic and said thats what Ill pay... up to you.

Finance with cahoot (7k) who were doing a great deal at the time.

I very VERY much doubt that the dealership is carrying the cost of the 0% deal. Most likely a way for your sales guy to try and retain some margin in the car. Cant say I blame them. If 0% is being offered by RFS then they will pick up the subsidy. But seeing as the dealer cannot make any money from that then why would they sell you the car at cost?? Being in the trade I get a bit annoyed by this sort of thing. I dont understand why we are expected to work for nothing, its not a charitable trust or anything.

Ford Fiesta

i got my 182 on 0%, the car itself was over 17K (with optional extras of course), without 0% doubt I would have purchased it.

Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 23 February 2005

why not save a shed load a cash and buy a 172 for 4.5k if you now where from.
Not all of us can find 172 for that price.

Lowest price Mk1 172s Ive ever seen is £5k on autotrader. Mk2 are another 2k.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quote: Originally posted by Slotter on 22 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by R20 CWH on 21 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Slotter on 21 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by R20 CWH on 17 February 2005

just read that Reg Vardy in sheffield are doing 182s at £11,999 no mention of finance tho. Need to order before 31st march.

Where did you read this?

the deal was in this months what car?

happy hunting.

Thanks for the info. Editorial or an advert? I take it this months is the one with the new Passat on the front?
yip, tho order req and delivered by 31st march i believe