ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

02 contract loop-hole?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Did I read somewhere recently that O2 had recently started charging customers to call a certain prefix (078..... or something) in July, and therefore all customers who started a contract before this could therefore cancel their contracts free of charge because O2 had changed the terms of the contract without permission?

Is this true? Has anyone cancelled their contract this way? :S

I think a few people did. I considered it, but I didnt want to risk losing my number as ive had it for 7+ years!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, that wouldn't bother me but I can't find the thread anywhere...

I'm just a few months into a new contract but am already bored of my phone so fancy cancelling if I can and getting a better one!

It doesnt work, you have to have had a history of calling the numbers. You cant just phone them the day before you send the letter (like I did) even though I protested that I would be using them in the future and even threatening legal action