ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**02 LOW

330Ci cab
black 1.something on porsche 928 rims. see it all the time around stockport, parked on macdonalds bredbury last night, i was going through the drive thru. im gonna get a pic of it next time i see it

(s)Low Dynamique
That's me mate, I work at bredbury maccies haha :) did you spot my f*cked up wheels? Had an accident on Friday nearly got sideswiped by a Merc and smashed into the curb trying to avoid him :( Ruined my steering rack, wishbone and track rod end haha! When they're sorted in a few days I'm putting my old black dynamique wheels on it whilst I sort out my 928s, what were you driving?

330Ci cab
i was in the titanium 182 going through the drive thru, cos im a lazy tw@ lol
looks alright on the 928's, how much did you pay for those and the adapters?

(s)Low Dynamique
Ahh haha, we should do a Stockport cs mini meet soon as there is quite a few of us from the area!

Got the wheels/tyres & adapters for £400, had to machine the adapters to a 60.1mm hub bore though as they were made to fit a corsa b originally!

(s)Low Dynamique
Yep sold it today and got an Arosa Sport in replacement! Still got my 928 wheels, Coilovers, kTec stealth and FK euro rear lights in my loft though!

Ended up showing no love to the Clio in the end, from October>Jan I had three non-fault accidents and gave up trying to repare her as it just wasn't worth it.

(s)Low Dynamique
Hahaha cheers mate I didn't want to wave frantically incase you didn't realise it was me! Your car always looks immaculate!