ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16V 3rd gear speed.

Shed.
what.

im being serious. if i was in a situation where i needed to move quickly id be fucked. flooring it from low revs in 2nd is like waiting for the sun to set.

Clio GT 59
I get just under 30 in 1st just under 60 in second n around 80 in 3rd just before the limiter kicks in in my 04 1.2 16V Mk2 Ph2

Dynamique+ 1.4
my 1.4 16v does 85 in 3rd it does it a hell of alot faster than that 1.2 though!

aye. different gears to go with extra power. the 1.4 16v has a lot of poke for what it is actually. i was impressed with dan's when he took me out in it and it picks up far better than mine does.
Damn right they do everyone reckons mine has alot of poke for a 1.4 16v only thing ive noticed is it starts to not hav as much woomph at around 90 when your flooring it. not that i ever go that fast anyway...

320d
as michael172 says they are a slow car but as i'm only 17 its faster tham most of my mates cars and i can build up from this car to faster cars woulnnt be happy if i had one at 30 or something though, no offense meant btw just want a faster car when i can afford insurance etc.