ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v electrical fault dash light questions!

clio 182
My girlfriend has a 1.2 16v clio on a 53plate, I'm currently using the car as a run around while I find my next car. The car had been sitting for quite don't time as she is still learning to drive.

My first 100 miles or so in it has been fault free, however I'm now finding that when I'm slowing down, or just taking my foot off the throttle to keep a constant speed the electrical fault dash light is coming on. When I put my foot back on the throttle it eventually will disappear again, after a couple of seconds.

Iv done a quick search on here and found similar problems but nothing exactly the same.

Anyone had a similar if not the same problem and can give any advise as to what I'm looking for? I don't want my girlfriend thinking Iv broke her car after she has been kind enough to lend it to me!

Thanks in advance,