ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 clio Dyamique jerk problems

renault clio dyamique
Ok hi guys i've been having some jerk problems which makes my driving very unpleasent and rough. Ok whenever i seem to hit the gas pedal it jerks also when changing gear its just not smooth and it never used to do that until 3 days and now...., and don't say its my clutch problem since i've been on the road for a year now and yes its an petrol manual.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Ok hi guys i've been having some jerk problems which makes my driving very unpleasent and rough. Ok whenever i seem to hit the gas pedal it jerks also when changing gear its just not smooth and it never used to do that until 3 days and now...., and don't say its my clutch problem since i've been on the road for a year now and yes its an petrol manual.

Well if you wait until you get home to have a quick jerk you can concentrate more on driving;)

1.6 16v
if its mainly at low revs, and you notice 1st gear being a bit hard to get, or maybe reverse and 3rd
could be your lower dogbone engne mount

Honda civic ep2 05
My clio has a lot of gear stick movement also under acceleration and breaking and vibrates a lot. When moving of with engine cold its really bad feels like you not giving enough gas and jerks but only happens on a cold morning going to work. No problems with reverse