ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Exhaust

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Lookin into getting a backbox for my 1.2 Mk2 Ph2 clio. Dont want anything crazy loud, just something that looks subtle and gives off a little roar when you push it. Ive done a search but it seems most of you on here own sports which isnt any good to me lol. Any sujestions/pics would be great

Cheers

1.2 Dynamique billabong
you wont be able to make a 182 exhaust fit a 1.2 as the 182 has a flat floor in the boot where as the 1.2 has a wheel well in the boot. k tec do a 182 style exhaust for the 1.2 but it doesnt fit the 182 cut outs in the bumper, the only other option is to go for a custom one, i made my own.

my brother has a piper system for his 1.2 which sounds good

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Piper mate, but dont ask for all the silencers to be removed unless you want a completly ear bleeding rally sounding car wich is what ive got lol its unbelievably loud all straight through, with the silencers on though its quite a throaty roar.

As said k-tec may be your best bet.