ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 exhausts

Astra SRi T
Right im probably gonna sound stupid, but im looking for an exhaust for my 1.2 dynamique and im totally confused??
ive seen some twin tail pipe ones which i like the look of, but i dont know where to look for them and which are suitable for my car also i dont want to be cutting in to the bumper , can any give me any advice??:eek::S

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
p.s stupidly loud! if you dont want it to be loud get one with a HUGE backbox or get a silencer put on!

top of the pyramid
Here you go magnex back cat not realy loud but loud enought to let you now its there its a twin 3.5" not cut into bumper, just went straight on .

DSC_0150.gif

top of the pyramid
will when ive got 1 not as clean as that , ill probly do it next week as got alot of uni work to do so it might av fcs stickers on if ive got around to making them by then ;)

ps whats urs sitting on b3jne and how low is it thinking of getting som 60 mm springs

B-road bully
i wudnt bother reali, stick with standard or get a prospeed custom as they look factory standard.

Chocolate Bar™
one like this?

0249.gif

this was a powerflow system, and cost me around the 250 mark if i remember rightly :)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
hmmmm not sure if i like it or not! i take it its sitting on 17's? has it been lowered, looks a bit high for 17's?

clio 172 flame red
heres mine on my 1.4 ,longlife 3" slash cut tailpipe.

Attachments

• 12310019.JPG
    12310019.JPG
    494.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 12310024.JPG
    12310024.JPG
    507.8 KB · Views: 56
  clio 172 flame red
b3nje said:
tasty^ u got sport front bumper wings and side skirts aswel?

cheers, nah i just got it like below-
would be nice to have the sport front bumper but its too much bother , and the primer one isnt ment to be much kop.

Attachments

• 12310033.JPG
    12310033.JPG
    499.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
meh! do ittttt it will look a million times better :D saying that i chickened out of the front one after buying it

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
by the way..there is only a sport look a like prima front bumper for the mk2 ph1?

clio 172 flame red
b3nje said:
by the way..there is only a sport look a like prima front bumper for the mk2 ph1?

lol, thats why it is a phase 1 mate its w reg if you look closer lol. do you know if the mrk2 ph1 172 will fit without the wings as the phs2 does. dont fancy the prima see.

1 Series Coupe
Middo said:
one like this?

0249.gif

this was a powerflow system, and cost me around the 250 mark if i remember rightly :)

Lovin the look of the back... what lights are they? are they the lexus black tinted ones?

Cheers

1 Series Coupe
Does anyone know how much of a difference an exhaust system will make to insurance? I'm a 17 yr old male insured with tesco.

Chocolate Bar™
Pettsi said:
Lovin the look of the back... what lights are they? are they the lexus black tinted ones?

Cheers

they're the fk colour coded lights, think k tec sell em and theres a few copys on ebay! only sold them the other week for 45 quid ;)

Chocolate Bar™
Pettsi said:
Does anyone know how much of a difference an exhaust system will make to insurance? I'm a 17 yr old male insured with tesco.

my mate is young male insured with tesco. rung up to insure a K&N and a magnex and they asked if it made more than 10% performance gain. he said no, and got no charge.

1 Series Coupe
Middo said:
my mate is young male insured with tesco. rung up to insure a K&N and a magnex and they asked if it made more than 10% performance gain. he said no, and got no charge.

Wicked!! cheers mate.. i am with tesco anyway.. so i will give them a ring... :D :D