ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2 factory wide rear arches.. (Pic request)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I love this s**t. There were pics of a 197 mule under a Modus shell. Had the front wing vents, wide track etc, looked mint!!! Pics taken at some French filling station iirc!!! Love to see them again!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
It has the potential to look good but the execution is poor.

Its was obviously a pre production trial, so fit and finish isnt high on the list lol. I'd love to work there...... messing about with different engines/mules!

Never above 25mpg
I love this s**t. There were pics of a 197 mule under a Modus shell. Had the front wing vents, wide track etc, looked mint!!! Pics taken at some French filling station iirc!!! Love to see them again!

Id like to see that

172 ph2

Found those too (same forum)

here:

daweed1102160278daweedul.jpg

riodevega1115303907x1pcm.jpg

riodevega1115303952x1pcm.jpg

riodevega1115303978x1pcm.jpg

riodevega1115304167x1pcm.jpg

riodevega1115304213x1pcm.jpg

rstdaweed01zz8pq.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
RS Modus FTW ;)

That yellow one is running a 225 engine/brakes and 'box IIRC

That's why it's 5-stud too

rs modus FTW!!
i think all renault models should have the option of RS "sleeper" imagine the looks youll get in the modus.
twingo with the 225 now theres a plan

J03

MX5 1.8
wow id much rather have the 182 if it came like that!! front loks so wide and meanacing

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Untill it leaves you i the twisties, with the downs waving at you ;)