ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 K-Teck intuction kit?

Car  slow 172 rep
Hi

Iv been looking at getting an induction kit purely for the noise it makes, cba to take all the plastic bit that goes from the standard air filter so was looking at one of these.

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1013&catid=5&appid=4&pic=1

Just wondering if anyone has one and if they sound alright? Duno what it would look like with all the black plastic then a shiny metal bit. Not to sure about it, might just keep the air filter any advice?

Cheers

Dean
 
I don't quite 'get' that kit, but I'm not familiar with the 1.2's. The kit looks a bit tacky IMO, especially when putting it up to the standard pipework. I think a kit like this would look and probably sound better for you.
 
Back
Top