ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2 pet hates

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Tell me about it.
One of the previous owners of my 182 did a rear wiper delete. To be fair, it’s a tidy job, but it’s awful in anything other than dry weather.
If it was a daily, I’d be putting the rear wiper back on ASAP.

On that note, Kill All Wiper sticker are hideous.
I completely disagree on removing the rear wiper, how often are you looking out of that 😂 didnt wash my car all over winter and had no visibility issues out the back

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
I completely disagree on removing the rear wiper, how often are you looking out of that 😂 didnt wash my car all over winter and had no visibility issues out the back
Yea after driving a van for any period of time you realise the rear view mirror is fully optional and not a necessity. I dont regret deleting mine.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think I have used a rear wiper in the past 14 years of driving I don't think? Although I do have a rain repllant on the windows and that does make a difference.

Before my current Ph1 I had only ever driven one with bucket seats so never really understood people's issues with the seating position. Now I have normal seats I get where people are coming from.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Towing eye straps on non track cars and brightly colours painted brake callipers for me.
If we are talking quirks with the little shot boxes! Then the sills and rust traps. Just badly thought out by Renault.

edit: to be fair to them, the cars are knocking on a bit now. So they have lasted well, hardly surprising they need work.
🤦‍♂️ tow straps, totally agree. Every lad under 25 around here has them on their fiesta STs

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Exhaust mounts.
Sticky Dash.
Manky Steering wheels.
Lost windscreen top corner rubbers
Cat to manifold blows

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Rear brake calipers that seize if you don't move it for 2 days
Selector seal that has to be a gearbox split job to replace
Handles coated in dog cum
Steering wheel the same size as a 1950's school bus one
Standard seating position that makes you feel like you're sat on the car
Female torx TDC locking bolt blank, more importantly the c***s that round it off
Rear beam coachbolts that have a square locator but it's located in metal 2mm thick so it just spins anyway
Rear arches half arsed rolled so that it creates a nice lip for road salt to sit inside

Lastly, the most important one

Certain Clio owners

I've had plenty of people buy things from me but Clio owners are something else. Some will pay £350 for a set of scabby wheels as if its nothing. But then you get the weird c***s that will ask for £2.50 off of something youre selling for a tenner (the thing for £10 is usually £20 cheaper than anywhere else too)

Most people on here are sound but f**k me there are some proper tight weird c***s. And that's coming from a tight, weird Yorkshireman😂😂

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Rear brake calipers that seize if you don't move it for 2 days
Selector seal that has to be a gearbox split job to replace
Handles coated in dog cum
Steering wheel the same size as a 1950's school bus one
Standard seating position that makes you feel like you're sat on the car
Female torx TDC locking bolt blank, more importantly the c***s that round it off
Rear beam coachbolts that have a square locator but it's located in metal 2mm thick so it just spins anyway
Rear arches half arsed rolled so that it creates a nice lip for road salt to sit inside

Lastly, the most important one

Certain Clio owners

I've had plenty of people buy things from me but Clio owners are something else. Some will pay £350 for a set of scabby wheels as if its nothing. But then you get the weird c***s that will ask for £2.50 off of something youre selling for a tenner (the thing for £10 is usually £20 cheaper than anywhere else too)

Most people on here are sound but f**k me there are some proper tight weird c***s. And that's coming from a tight, weird Yorkshireman😂😂
Clio owners have nothing on mr2 owners mate. I've had people asking to piss in my Bush before which is directly outside my house. How f**king weird is that!!

And he wanted to keep the wheel dolly what the engine was on which would leave me with 3. He then went onto say he already has a set of 4.

😂😂😂😂

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Clio owners have nothing on mr2 owners mate. I've had people asking to piss in my Bush before which is directly outside my house. How f**king weird is that!!

And he wanted to keep the wheel dolly what the engine was on which would leave me with 3. He then went onto say he already has a set of 4.

😂😂😂😂
Hahahahahaha. Wow.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member

😂😂😂😂
We all remember the sun visors😂😂

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member

That sounds like something my mrs would say. Or the type of person that only sees where they’re going and oblivious to the people they cut up on roundabouts

How often am I looking out the rear window? I’m check, check, checking all the time. I’m constantly checking my surroundings, driving along like I'm in some IAM video and trying to avoid an issue that should be someone else’s fault haha.

I couldn’t even drive with window tints. When I get cars at work with tints I can’t stand it, couldn’t imagine driving it on the roads in low light or rain.

182 Trophy
The rear spoiler on my Trophy means I hit my head everytime I open the hatch. Why I can't remember is beyond me...oh wait where are my keys?

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
had my clio for 2 weeks, it's great, but why the HELL did renault make a small hatchback and DIDN'T BOTHER WITH CUPHOLDERS???

They have 2 cup holders which are totally useless for anything other than an unopened can.

They have 2 cup holders which are totally useless for anything other than an unopened can.
Yep can't even have an open 330ml can. If it's open and you try pulling it out, the liquid will fall out.

Stupid design, even by french standards.