ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2 speedo to look like a 197?

Monaco 172
Are there any companies that make speedo dials for the 1*2's that look like the 197 (like picture below)?

I know you can buy white ones from companies like this http://www.visual-performance.co.uk/# but I love the look and style of the numbers etc on the 197.

Attachments

• imagegallery21.jpg
    imagegallery21.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 115
  Monaco 172
after quickly tinkering with photoshop, i'd think it would look something close to this:

Attachments

• web.jpg
    web.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 123
  vers le haut doigt milieu
I'm sorry but I don't like the 197 dials.

Last edited by a moderator:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ok, this thread has been cleaned of all people who like to make references to disabled, retarded, special needs people, call it what you will. it is all not very nice.

anymore posts on the subject will result in infractions.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Pointless mod imo! And technically impossible without throwing away cash! You can however get diff colour dials!

Loves the 197 dials. Unsure how anyone could prefer the dated 182 affair. No accounting for taste I guess.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i imagine it would be serious money to do it. not unless you got some 182 dials, and got someone to fabricate some the same shape but with the new 197 displays on them.