ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 tce remaps

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
sure someone said superchips dont touch the boost on there maps dont know if its true or not but if it is, much better gains to be had else where.

its the first ive seen i dont think it will gain alot due to the tces turbos design but i maybe wrong either way its a step in the right direction

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Started work on this the other day, need to iron out some boost spikes but it will be availible very very soon!

If anyone can get us a car during the week next week you will get a free remap, this will also allow us to complete testing.

I expect 20hp gains with no issues :)

Paul

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
It's amazing how many "remaps" are popping up for the new TCE when most of these tuners will still scratch their heads at the megane rs, the software these run is almost identicle to the meggy with the same position limiters and other maps.

Cant wait to get one on the dyno :D

Clio lll Dynamique SX TCE
im not sure of the accual power diffence but its deffinatly a noticable difference. the engine is a lot more responsive too. and ive got another 10 mpg out of it too

Clio 197
I know I'm coming into this a bit late but oh well. I emailed ktec to see if they were developing a remap and they said they were on there Twingo GT which has the same engine. They didn't give details but said they hope to have it available in January.