ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2's getting very cheap

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Doesnt trump my 1 owner Ph1 68k.......

Im going to JMS in the morning to pick up the trophy- If the bits are there I will grab them-

Steve

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
They havnt really become the new Saxos tbh, they might be cheap but still expensive to insure, most people grow out of Lexus lights, 17's & Huge installs by the time they can afford to insure it.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I didn't say there's anything wrong with them, just that a lot are falling in to unfortunate hands. Some of the minimum wage labourers still live at home and whack their full wage on 'modifying' their cars, you should see them Danny. Disgrace.

Fair enough comment, every area is different but i know where your coming from!

If you could get a ph1 looking like your old one Dan that is a bargain!

Yeah as you said they can only go down so far, don't think the 182's will be 3k anytime soon. Could be wrong though.

Oh ill have another in the near future for certain! Best car ive ever owned!

Why is this an upside!!? Depreciation is never an upside lol??!

Because IMO paying 15-16k for something that can be enjoyed 3-4 years later for a fraction of the cost is a good idea, i always let someone else take the hit for depreciation, it makes sense, a new Renault is utter lunacy

Turbo LY R27
Because IMO paying 15-16k for something that can be enjoyed 3-4 years later for a fraction of the cost is a good idea, i always let someone else take the hit for depreciation, it makes sense, a new Renault is utter lunacy

Yeah I see your point. But some people like new cars, ive had my R27 for nearly 3 years from new and its nice to have the warrenty and satisfaction of knowing everything thats happened with the car and the way its been looked after. I'd def buy brand new again.
Dunno about fraction of the cost, i bought mine for 16k fully loaded with LY and ive only lost 3.5-4K which to me isnt bad.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yes they are cheap, but one that i'd call mint seam to be very rare.