ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4 Clio sport

Thinking of getting a 1.4 Clio sport, specs seem alright, anyone who's had one know of any good or bad points about it? Just thought id inquire before i go ahead and buy one. Cheers.

RB 182 cup
a 1.4 clio sport??? Do you mean a 1.4 with a clio sport body kit? Cliosports only come in 2 litre. Hope your not being tricked into anything :S

Storm Grey 200
I have/had a sport 1.2

The sport bit just means, cd changer, in the 1.2 case, a 16v engine. And sport seats, not covered in leather tho.

Umm, and blue dash/carpets like a 172.

And amazing 14" rims.

Mk2 Ph1 Clio Sport 1.4
What year is it mate? Mk2Ph1 I assume? If so it is the same car as mine. Same as a normal clio really, this is my second Mk2Ph1 clio. It has a different dash, mine had the uprated sound system (still not much cop), more supportive seats, half buckets but not leather, sunroof, still the same 1.4 8v engine, no bodykit or anything, but some special alloys, It also has different suspension if some sources are to be believed, it is much firmer and with less body roll than my last clio, but i'm unsure if it really is different. Any more questions, give me a shout and I'm happy to answer. Also, it has the dual beam headlights which i forgot about

a 1.4 clio sport??? Do you mean a 1.4 with a clio sport body kit? Cliosports only come in 2 litre. Hope your not being tricked into anything :S

Wrong, its a Renault Sport Clio. Renault called some of the 1.4s etc sports. Like the Campus Sport.

It is indeed a CLio sport, there's a nice green one in the FS section.

For all those with a 2.0 clio, you have a Renault Sport CLio, not a Clio Sport :p

2000 1.4
I've still got mines, but looking to sell it, great wee runner. It was my first car and was faster than all my mates first cars. I've had mines for nearly 2 years and barely had to spend a penny on fixing it. got a slight problem with the oil filter, but it only needs a new seal....nothing major, and that's getting sorted on monday...and that's my first problem in 2 years. great wee car!!!

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
my misses has the 1.4 sport, the sport is the name of the trim, for sale aswell if your intrested mate???

None
I got one too, bought it at 87k major things had to do were headgasket, cambelt, and cat converter(not cheap)

Other than that, been a good car, handles fine cheap insurance and cheap to run