ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4 Maxim Sport Pic Request

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
Anyone here have a MK1 1.4 Sport? Looking for pics of inside and outside and some more info on the car, looking at one tomorrow , i already have 1.2 clio but looking for more power.

Cheers :D

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
its the mk1 ph3 'bug eye' model, it has the old 16v interior and 14 inch alloys and thats about it. the engine is the same as all the other 1.4's e.g. rt, rl etc (1.4 8v 75bhp). i cant remember if it has the dials on the dash, oil temp etc... but it looks ok.

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
Shame about the 8v :( although for £450 it sounds a bargain! just wait till i view it (today) lol, ive only got a 1.2 8v as it is but i suppose i could always stick a 16v in in the new clio
, i dont think it will have the oil dials as i hear you need a 16v engine for that but what the heck it will be faster, my 1.2 max's out at 90mph!

will keep ya progressed

VW Passat 170 sport
96ClioMk1.

change your car: there has never been a 1996 mk1 ph1. clio its probably a ph3.

Mk1 ph3.

6/468 17poo
Here you go, mk1 phase 3, sport:

Rearend.jpg

100_0154.jpg

100_0153.jpg

Has an rsi box so is half a second quicker to 60 than an rt, mines standard other than konis all round -60mm, with exhaust system on superlegs, nice cars had it 3yrs and couple months!

Ryan

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
Thanks guys! bought the car today for £400 , has a few tiny dents but i can pull them back out, loved how much better it handles than my 1.2! And i can feel the power even as standard!

Will be keeping the colour and hope to build it up to looking similar to a willy! oh and can i say what a nice interior! those seats are good enough to sleep in!