ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 16v clio VS a VTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio 1.6
ive raced numerous vtr's and dont even bother with them anymore as i smoke them everytime but when i come to a vts it pulls away slightly literally bout a meter same as wit a 106gti aswell.my cars lowered thats it no mods. anyone had any results similar???

Scirocco GT 210
There has been a load of threads about RS clios and VTS comparisons, now a VTS vs. a clio 1.6?

VTS imo, by some way too

clio 1.6
well obviously not as ive raced a fair few whilst owning my 1.6 oh and its insurance group 8 whilst 106 and vts's are 14 so the psare cash from the insurance i get mods to beat it . ;)

Clio 1.6 16v 2003
mate i have a 1.6 and driven both the vts and 106, they are lighter but also have more power to so it's not even in question imo

cock mobile.
clio_kicker said:
well obviously not as ive raced a fair few whilst owning my 1.6 oh and its insurance group 8 whilst 106 and vts's are 14 so the psare cash from the insurance i get mods to beat it . ;)

There's a reason they're group 14 and the Clio is a group 8.

cock mobile.
clio_kicker said:
okay then im just lying bout what ive done . why the hell wud i do that wake up :S

Driver ability! Maybe you're just a much better driver than these other drivers. Or maybe they have a badged VTS and really a VTR etc; this is done A LOT.

I find VTS's quite rare really.

clio 1.6
i prefer my clio anyway t be honest as saxo's r built s**t my both my mates have gt saxo's and theres always somet up wi em. only thing wrong clio's is electrical side has any1s handbrake sign started flickering on and off whils driving ???????????????????????

Snotter's
i have a vts,i have 2 mates who own 172's and one a 1.6,i keep with the 172's but the 1.6 is no match for a vts

A Grey Slab (Audi Estate)
clio_kicker said:
i prefer my clio anyway t be honest as saxo's r built sh*t my both my mates have gt saxo's and theres always somet up wi em. only thing wrong clio's is electrical side has any1s handbrake sign started flickering on and off whils driving ???????????????????????

Need to top up your brake fluid, this will stop light flickering.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!
I said dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer
I said "Far out, - What a day, a year, a laugh it is!"
You know, - Well you know you had it comin' to you,
Now there's not a lot I can do

Dreamer, you stupid little dreamer;
So now you put your head in your hands, oh no!
I said "Far out, - What a day, a year, a laugh it is!"
You know, - Well you know you had it comin' to you,
Now there's not a lot I can do.

Well work it out someday

If I could see something
You can see anything you want boy
If I could be someone-
You can be anyone, celebrate boy.
If I could do something-
Well you can do something,
If I could do anything-
Well can you do something out of this world?

Take a dream on a Sunday
Take a life, take a holiday
Take a lie, take a dreamer
dream, dream, dream, dream, dream along...

Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
I said dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer
OH NO!

Snotter's
Why should i be on saxosport ? i used to own a williams,my bro has a valver and im a huge fan of valvers,williams,172/182.im just being honest,the clio is a better car no doubt but in relation to a 1.6 keeping with a vts !!! grow up cos you will get smokey smoked.cya

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
clio_kicker said:
well i havent been smoked by a vts yet so if i do ill post u and tell u okay but i dont c it happening soon cya fool

Mate what the f**k are you on about?!

A VTS has 120bhp and weighs 920kgs or there abouts..

Snotter's
mmmm ok,think i mite trade mine in for a 1.6,think my m8's should aswell since the 1.6 is just a quick !!!!! you are the most stupid person,well done

Status
Not open for further replies.