ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 16v pics please

RB 200 Cup!
thought id better not post on the 1.2 thread so heres mine:

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01910.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/Timmay2005/DSC01910.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
they really arent bad, i know dave (mini-valver) is impressed with his. nice cars btw :)

Clio
Nathe 16v, ye man, gonna have colour coding done on it, bought a cup spoiler off joshydee, which needs painting and fitting, also a 172 grill is coming for xmas! want to get it slammed aswell!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
anyone fancy selling theres? cant find one anywhere so having to keep putting money into sorting my 1.2 as im not buying a new 1.2.

would consider the "right" 1.6 16v tho if it came up!

BMW F31
just a couple of pics :cool:

PB130186.gif

relocated my k&n to behind the nearside headlight, the two pipes now have a jubilee clip on etc and it sounds pretty nice, much better pick up when warm now too as its not sucking in hot air :)

_MG_0161.jpg

_MG_0179.jpg

_MG_0176.jpg

just a bad photo with my mates corsa :)
PB130035-1.jpg

gallery_4_6_119071.jpg

got a few better ones now but havn't got them on this pc :(

hope you like :cool:

oh yeah and just added lol ;)
PC090003.gif

BMW F31
_MG_0161.jpg

Love this Picture! :

cheers mate i liked it so much the missus got it framed for my birthday :D

the only annoying bit is i clayed it and washed it then took her to the car park and was waiting ages for the dew to come off the bodywork but it didnt totally go if you see the bonnet and top of door lol