ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 dyanmique = rare

Drop the "Dynamique" from the search and just leave the 1.6 in, quite a few come up. Although granted its not a huge amount, but considering all the deals are always on the 1.2 16V its not suprising.

Remapped derv Golf

Yeah but doesnt a 1.6 cost almost as much as a 182 new? and isnt a 1.4 almost as fast with the same spec?

Might be a reason

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy

Thats one of the reasons I bought my 1.6 16v. Although there wasnt a "Clio 182 Cup" when I bought my car last year :(.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 23 May 2005

Yeah but doesnt a 1.6 cost almost as much as a 182 new? and isnt a 1.4 almost as fast with the same spec?

Might be a reason
1.6 is £600 more than 1.4 (or was when i got it)

and alot cheaper than a 172/182 it was £8995 brand new! u cant get a new sport for less than 12k (imight be wrong) but that 3k difference so not quite as much.

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 23 May 2005

and alot cheaper than a 172/182 it was £8995 brand new! u cant get a new sport for less than 12k (imight be wrong) but that 3k difference so not quite as much.
WTF??

I paid £8.5K for my 1.2 (3 yrs ago)!! Did get a yrs free insurance but still!

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

got mine from motorpoint in jan 03, dealer wanted 10k and counldnt see the point of spending 1k more and having to wait 8 weeks for delivery for the same car i could pick up in a week.