ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 dynamique and dynamique +

1.6 16v
whats the difference between the two, becasue im planning on getting one in the summer and when i do a qoute for insurance, the dynamique plus puts it up £300!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
If you're refferring to Mk3 Clio's, I think you got the 16" Canasta alloys, small body kit as standard instead of extra's and maybe a few other bits. Came with the 106bhp deisel engine aswell I think.

Best of looking through Renault website for a full spec

1.6 16v
they both have air con, but i think the plus come fitted with climate control, although i would like climate control, £300 may not be worth it

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I bought my Mk2 Ph2 Clio 1.4 Dynamique new there wasn't a dynamique +, it only listed a 'dynamique', and a 'dynamique aircon', Obviously one came with it as an optional extra and the other as standard. Climate control was again an optional extra above this. No engine or bodywork differences.

I went for a 'Dynamique aircon' and added the Cool Pack which had climate control and electric sunroof