ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 engine

FOR SALE!!!
sure the engine bay layout has not changed that much as the engine in myn atm the 1.2 dd7f engine is used in the mark 1's

Better asking someone who has done this kind of conversion, but it wouldnt be a staight swap! Personally wouldnt go for that engine anyway for reasons I said before!

M

mini-valver

My 1600 should be back soon so wait for that before you decide mate, value for money wise......

BMW F31
hurry up and get it back mini-valver im eager to see what the gains are like :)

although i doubt my cars gonna get any goodies for a while, gearbox has a problem so it has to come off and dont know how much its gonna cost :(

M

mini-valver

Big tnhings happened this week so should'nt be long buddy! 2nd hand box from a scrapyard and change it yourself, do it in a day peice of piss! I'll PM you details of the major development when it's done, will definately be worth it though if it goes well....