ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.8 or 2.0l

White dot on dip stick
4-1 manifold (only if it's been kept)
Thin starter motor to clear larger veins on the block
F7R on engine plaque

Last edited:
  1.8 16v clio
got 4 branch manifold and exaust the size of a dinnerplate where it meets the manifold lol

1.8 16v clio
24092007223.jpg

1.8 16v clio
lol its dooing my head in fine on motorway or around town but stuck in traffic if nearly goes off the dial

1.8 16v clio
dont think it is i ran it it got hot when stood so lifted the bonnet spun fan with my hand nasty squeack which i thought i would have heard if the fan had kicked in

1.8 16v clio
and what are the chances of selling these lights and spoiler and mirrors on ebay do you think i will have any luck ?
23092007220.jpg

23092007218.jpg

If the headlights are genuine morette's you should get a fair bit for them.
Spolier & mirrors - course they'll sell.

1.8 16v clio
sounds good to me will get them on ebay right away
and get some nice wheels
what looks good on these i have set of 205 45 16 in me garden but they rub on inside arch would like origional ones but not sure what they are

I'd go for a set of williams wheels tbh, either get them done in silver or anthracite (dark grey) with a polished lip. Williams wheels

Standard phase 2 valver alloys look like this. Here

Both are 15's.