ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.8t conversion help

80MPG BEEZA
thinking about going down the vag engine conversion route, just like some help and info from the guys that have been involved around doing it?

what do i need? same as usual engine,box,loom,ecu,keys etc etc

any bits that have to be specialy made up?

engine mounts? driveshafts?

all help is appreciated

and only reason i'm looking is obv tuning the f4r is just to expensive for any sort of decent gains!

For the ultimate performance end of the market tuning then the VAG route is the way to go but dont kid yourself its a cheaper option, its not.

Its just a much better alternative in the long run and potential wise than turbo-ing the OE F4R lump

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Its a simple job really - what puts people off is the cost

One day i will do a conversion kit info package

power-1.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

Last edited:
  80MPG BEEZA
not to fussed about cost theirs a few companies that do 700+ conversions so yes theirs loads of potential their, hoping to have a look at the car at fcs get some rough ideas of how it pieces together, as i cant see any mounts from the pics, does it use the clio subframe?