ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

104 year old driving black 182- Luton

RenaultSport clio 182
I think i too have seen that guy, he has got to be really about 60 proper grey hair. RESPECT!!!

Clio 182
I'm getting worried; if one of you can not spell facetious, could the reg be wrong in the first post. Only asking because I have grey hair and drive a black gold 182 in the Luton Airport area.

clio 172
i see this couple drive past my work quite often usually see the women filling up in sainburys next to my work in dunstable and yes it is kc54

172cup
I'm getting worried; if one of you can not spell facetious, could the reg be wrong in the first post. Only asking because I have grey hair and drive a black gold 182 in the Luton Airport area.

you're old and probably smell of wee

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
My spelling isn't always spot on, but google toolbar has a spell check, for the bits you type. very usefull imo.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Nearly as mean as lisp. Unfair on people with lisp's, expecting them to say it. Funny though.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Dyslexia rules KO !

Did you hear about the dyslexic, agnostic insomniac.

He lay awake all night, wondering if there really was a DOG

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Did you hear about the dyslexic driver for a gang of bank robbers? he was kicked out for waiting outside BHS while they robber HSBC.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Did you hear about the dyslexic chef who was found dead in the oven?
The recipe said to cook the roast.

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
my brother is actually dyslexic, and he gets so frustrated sometimes, i feel sorry for him.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Did you hear about the dyslexic devil worshiper?
He sold his soul to Santa

No offence MrMark, its just humour. I suffer from tinnitus if you want to get your own back.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Fair play mark.;)

Did you hear about the dyslexic tennis player that had to give up the game?
He had tennis bowel.

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
heres one
Q: Why was the dyslexic thrown out of the piano bar?

A: He kept spitting in the TIPS jar.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
I once heard a joke that was something about a guy who went into a bar and asked for a ???????? and the barman said sorry Sir we don't serve duble entendres.

And I cant remember the ??? part, anyone know it ?

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
That was the short version but there is much more complex and clever joke that plays on words. I can only remember it after about 12 pints. Then I cant remember anything for a couple of days !!!