ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

106 Goodness- pic heavy

Megane R26
My Rallye got take out for its first drive in 3month so I thought it would be rude not to take a few shots. I was joined by my bro in his 1.4 Xsi,such a minter!
All taken my phone so not the best quality. Comments welcome..and yes I know,it needs a little lowering on the back;)
IMAG0051_edit0.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0069-1.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0055_edit0.jpg

IMAG0056_edit0.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

Mk5 golf gti
Rallye looks so much better near standard

not a fan of the green mirrors or the bonnet

cool little cars though

Megane R26
Both awesome cars!
Bet the red ones pokey ;)

Cheers for the comments guys.
Yes the red one is a good handful and keeps up with type r's and 172s.
I know the green bits are a bit marmite, I have a mint bumper, mirror caps and bonnet in red to go for the standard look. It was off the road for a few month so I got bored and went for a 'different' look.

Megane R26
ahh i remember this being for sale on the Rallyeregister a while back. think i may have even enquired about it.
Was it 16v? and how do you rate the Clio compared to it?

Black PH2 172
Nah twas 8V mate - I sold it on like 76k Miles, My Cliosport is alot quicker but i prefer the handling of the Rallye, It got alot more looks over the Clio too, No powersteering etc tho was old school!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
looks good just bought my self a s1 rallye with a 16v in as a track toy

so your name is also Ben Lee and you also have a s1 rallye as a track toy..... chances of that?

401349_10150547764525719_1393327607_n.jpg
this is mine taken christmas eve before it gets a custom cage and full hit of paint and loads of other goodies.