ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

12k mk2 v6 in mars red

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1629479.htm

Charlie Dimmock said:
For sale is my 2003 (53) Renault Clio 3.0 V6 255 in Mars Red (Number 111) at £12,000 ONO.

The Cambelt and aux belt require changing hence the reduced price.

The car is in excellent condition inside and fair condition outside, it is now used only on the odd weekend, and mileage is 34k which has mostly been motorway use. I am the second owner from new owning the car for 5 years covering 24k miles.

The car has always started first time during ownership apart from a couple of times where an ignition coil has needed replacing which is a common fault, and the power steering hose lines have been replaced by myself as they generally leak across all models as well. The car has been independently serviced; I have always used Shell V Power fuel, and changed the oil every 4,000 miles, and gearbox oil & brake/clutch fluid last year. Most recently I have replaced the washer bottle motors, and replaced the engine thermostat last year including full coolant change and I have receipts for all parts.

Also included is a clear engine cover, spare ignition coil, two oil filters, and an engine thermostat, and a Trafficmaster SmartNAV navigation box (worth £400.)

* Mileage: 34400
* 1 previous owner
* MOT'd until: June 2010
* Taxed until: end November 2010
* Last serviced: June 2009, next service due July 2011 or 36k which ever is reached first. I normally do most work on the car myself e.g. oil changes etc because I am mechanically adept and I have absolutely no trust in main dealers with my car. Past MOTs, tax discs, receipts etc included.
* Pagid blue brake pads on the Front, EBC Yellowstuff on the rear both with plenty of life in them.
* Two brand new Falken FK452 tyres on the front purchased this year, both rears also have plenty of miles left.
* Pipercross Evo Induction Kit (original filter box available if required) recently cleaned as well.
* Quicksilver sports exhaust - Approx £600+ makes the car sound a lot better (original available if required)
* Clarion DAB touchscreen radio with CD changer and Boston Acoustics speakers all round (original radio available if required)
* The usual standard items - 2 keys, alarm, RAC Trackstar, climate control etc.

The front of the car is in fair condition for a v6 of this age, with a couple of minor scuffs and barely any stone chips. A couple of the alloys could do with refurbishment due to salt ingress but none have been kerbed whatsoever.

HPI clear, very reluctant sale, any more questions do not hesitate to get in touch, or come and have a look. This car has given me so much pleasure over the years and has also been involved in many days out with v6clio.net which is an excellent community of fellow enthusiasts.

No test pilots please and driving licence with proof of comprehensive insurance required, no canvassers, serious buyers only.

Private plate is being placed on retention and is not included in the sale.

Not interested in part exchange.

More photos here:
http://s550.photobucket.com/albums/ii438/cj6102/Clio v6 April 2010/

not bad for the coin. £1k service due though

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Best colour. Sensibly priced too. A trader should buy that, do the belts and flog it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You could have bought one for near the price of the Meg Paul.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Porsche Boxster987S
You could have bought one for near the price of the Meg Paul.

yea but a ph1 mate. For a mint PH2 its around the 15k mark. Bar this one (belt change aside). Its an LY one i want , just need to be oatient for now and trynot to look at these kinda threads lol!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Porsche Boxster987S
sooooooooo bloody tempying. I i knew i could sell the F1 tomorrow id have it. By the time mine would take to sell this will be long gone.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
By haggling a bit the cost of the big service could easily be halved! I can do the haggling bit if you want Paulie x

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Porsche Boxster987S
By haggling a bit the cost of the big service could easily be halved! I can do the haggling bit if you want Paulie x

appreciate that mate but would be silly as it will take a bit of time to sell the F1 i think.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio V6 255
Timewasters as in wanting a ride and not much else, silly offers as well.

Yes the belt is overdue, but that is all that needs doing in terms of servicing. The new owner will at least then have piece of mind. It's reflected in the price.

I must admit I'm suprised as a cat D one went for 12k, whilst mine is in perfect order.

If personal circumstances didn't mean selling then I would definitely keep it. As I said before, I'm open to reasonable offers.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
not being stingy but if you paid the circa £1k bill im sure you could advertise at £13,200 or so and would probably get shot of it for late 12s?

I would think the fact a 'big bill' is looming will clearly put people off hence the shite offers. If you look at joe public who may have a 172/182 looking at V6s, they may be limited to the 12k and the cost of upgrade in insurance, but have the added hassle of the 1k bill to go with it.

Always a tricky one, I would think its rare colour would go in its favour, the lack of belt will alarm some, especially as its 2years overdue.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
probably one of the cheapest?

Iirc there was an illiad blue 53 regger up for sale at evans halshaw for 10,991.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio V6 255
Didn't go to the final bidder or a dealer, went to a chap who is likely to care for the car and look after it responsibly. Going to seriously miss vee ownership, but life must move on!!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Didn't go to the final bidder or a dealer, went to a chap who is likely to care for the car and look after it responsibly. Going to seriously miss vee ownership, but life must move on!!

its gone to a good owner....

R A O C.... ;)

S