ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

13" rims

renault clio 1.2 campus
im off euro style with my car... was just wanerding what 13" wheels would look like and what you all though bwt it really... good ??? or bad ??? cheerz

BMW E92/Audi S3
..If you mean, will it look good or bad? Well my answer is, if you go all out on the Euro then yes, but if you have a bog standard car with 13" alloys then the car would look like a shed.

None
I love the euro style tbh
but i think its love or hate on this forum
Do it right and it will look as good as anything, but yeah go for it

330Ci (Fail)Sport
If you're going for the full euro look then do it, don't do it on a standard cas speccy says.

renault clio 1.2 campus
jus thought that the arches on a clio might be too big for smaller wheels.. cos clios suit bigger rims i think like 15"-18"

None
There been a few euro looks on here
I think Jessica_laurie storm rider and couzens have all gone euro

Storm riders Mk3 is immense tbf

Titanium 182
jus thought that the arches on a clio might be too big for smaller wheels.. cos clios suit bigger rims i think like 15"-18"

18 ? You joking ?

Anything above 16" or below 14" as stated unless its fully euro'd looks daft!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
05082008049rq8.jpg

on 13"s and 60mm lowering springs

not sure how well theyll fit over your brakes tbh,
mine was a 1.2 8v, small discs and calipers, and it just fit.

bit too much arch gap tho,
go 14, or 15's

im getting my euro rims tomorrow :D

Scirocco GT 2.0
I don't like the look tbh.

Looks like someone with an old Mini wants a clio so bad he made his Mini looks like one.