ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

138 Clio 3 Required for development

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Hi All,

We are looking for someone local to us (Dorset/Hampshire) to let us have a look at their 138 Clio 3 with a view to suspension and engine mods. A FOC product will be given in return for the lend of the car for a day in our workshops. As you know many of the 138 parts are quite different from the standard Clio 3 and the 197 so we need to check one out ourselves.

Anyone able to help please PM to arrange.

Many thanks.

Sean.

Mégane RS
I would but i'm no where near, looking forward to new parts though as i'm sure a few others are too

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
lost interest in doing anything to our 138, like its quiet ride and engine, great on long trips. 22,500 miles on it now and alot more poke than when it was at 10,000 odd miles. it bloody eats tyres though, rear need changing soon originals , it will be on its 3rd set of fronts next month

Clio 197 F1
Nah not yet, have spoke to them but are pretty slow to respond, I'm guessing the busy at the moment.

MKIII 138
lost interest in doing anything to our 138, like its quiet ride and engine, great on long trips. 22,500 miles on it now and alot more poke than when it was at 10,000 odd miles. it bloody eats tyres though, rear need changing soon originals , it will be on its 3rd set of fronts next month

anything to do with lack of esp ? i.e wheels just spin more ?

Status
Not open for further replies.