ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

14 Days and counting!!

Managed to pass a dodgy white van twice in 5 minuites:p DOH DOH DOH - I cant remember the speed the first time I passed but it wasnt slow - the second time I was doing 110mph and slowing down so what speed it got me at I dont know! I didnt see anyone in it and it had what looked like paper stuck in the back windows - its definatly a camera van - ive had it confirmed.

Never saw it the first time as it was on the other side of the dual-carrageway.:sick: The countdown started on Saturday Now T-12, Can I handle the stress.

Renault Clio 1.8 RSi

if it WAS a camera van, it should have had some markings like a symbol of a speed camera and probably some hi-vis stripes or other markings. plus unless its a police car i dont think they can get you while theyre moving cos the speed-detection equipment they use doesnt know how to compensate for the vans speed.

anyways, good luck dude hope nothing turns up in the post!

We have a couple fo these Vans where i live. Ours have bight markings on the back, and a little window with a camera sticking out the back. When you go past a little red light in the van ( see it throught the Window) flashes too. Good luck anyway, but to me it doesnt sound like one!

clio sport mk1 golf

its no a camera van. all police vans and cameras have to be made visible by law. it was just a plumber in his modded transit van. chilling out to some tubular bells.

Elise/VX220/R26

mobile units set up at the roadside m8 they wont be able to clock if theyre moving too.

Plus if you do get a letter in the post, if you return it unsigned they cannot take it any further due to current laws!

Well I would like to take some encouragement but the Nothern Constaulary dont keep the proceeds from the cameras - this means they dont have to mark anything!! They have a Red Citroen van, A White Caddy Van and a White Pug Van (the one in the post above).

The worst thing is that my mate got done by the same one last year at 102mph - its on a big downhill section!! Its all to easy to speed on.